The 2013 Fair Opens on July 31st and excitement is building for this five day Celebration With Live Music, Exhibits, Farm Animals, Carnival Rides, and some great entertainment in front of our Grandstand!
Grandstand Events Include Truck and Tractor Pulls, Demolition Derby and Talent Show!
2. Dog herding competition in pit area finals on Sunday.
3. Chainsaw races Sunday in front of Grandstand - Starts at Noon.
- Kids - Friday from 3:00 to 4:30 Lego/Blocks "Showdown"
- Kids - Ages 9-15years, sign out a camera and take pictures your favorite fair events
- Enter the "Your favorite Blueberry Dessert" Contest - Entries 12:00 noon to 2:00pm Sunday
- Enter your Homemade Beer and Wine in the Taste Testing - Entries 3:00pm to 4:00pm Sunday
Adult - $10.00
Children - $5.00
Pit Pass each night - $20.00
Tractor Pull & Truck Pull
Adult - $10.00/ea
Children - $5.00/ea
Pit Pass $20.00 - each night
1 arm band for all Grandstand events/$30
Includes 2 Derby nights, Tractor Pull, Truck Pull
(Does not include a Pit Pass)
The Parade starts on Saturday at 4:00 PM
Contact number is 320.322.4040.
Our line-up area will be primarily in the Pine Technical College Parking lots and along Railroad Street, with units prepared to travel south and west into the starting area for the parade. Use this link for more information.
There will be live music at the New Band Shell everyday of the Fair at Noon thru 7:00/8:00. Stop on by